Technical Support Manager, Americas
As a member of OTI Global Customer Support Team, you will provide advanced technical support to both internal and external customers on OTI cashless solutions and related tools. The successful candidate will be hands on and detail oriented as well as able to manage multiple projects with little or no supervision. This position fills a key role at OTI America with plenty of room to grow as the business does, so if you’ve got the appropriate skills, team spirit and the desire to make this position your own, let’s work together!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Pre- and post-sales support, interfacing directly with customers at all stages of the integration process from support request to code review, communication and execution of technical solution.
- Resolve complex technical issues through research, log analysis, issue reproduction, and advanced troubleshooting.
- Help test beta hardware and software products.
- Serve as the subject matter expert for OTI payment products.
- Help customers develop proficiency through resolution of reported case incidents, identification of root cause and problem prevention.
- Deliver a positive customer engagement experience.
- Successful candidates will help foster customer loyalty with each support interaction.
- Work directly with Product and Development teams to improve the user experience and product roadmap through product feedback and change request management.
- Some travel required from time to time
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be self-motivated, with a sense of urgency and efficiency and a strong work ethic.
- A strong, practical understanding of the hardware, software/services and certifications involved in bringing cashless solutions to North and South America.
- Experience with Webservices development and .NET development strongly preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred but not required.
- Must be team oriented with strong interpersonal skills. Be ready and confident to challenge and be challenged in a positive way, support and motivate your team members, listen as well as be heard and contribute to a satisfying and successful working environment.
- Candidates with an engineering degree and of 3-5 years of experience in technical support will be given preference
- Experience developing on Windows and Linux environments.
- Experience managing critical customer issues and deliver creative solutions in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple cases, and work on assigned tasks and meet deliverable timelines consistently