Location: Global Arena
Global VP Sales – Hunter
|We are looking for a true sales leader to provide leadership for the company sales. Develop and implement sales and marketing strategy. Monitor and analyze sales and marketing activity against goals. Proven experience in the Payments\IoT\POS industries with proven successful sales experience.
experience in IoT / Payment / POS and proven successful sales career
· Leading sales activities in NA\EU\APAC markets
· Accelerate the sales growth within the different verticals
· Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
· Direct and oversee the company marketing function to identify and develop new customers for products and services.
· Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
· Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
· Develop and manage sales budgets and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
· Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts and coordinate the management of all other accounts.
· Participate in the development of new project proposals.
· Establish and implement short- and long-range goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
· Represent the company at various community and/or business meetings to promote the company.
· Supervise the preparation, issuance, and delivery of sales materials, exhibits, and promotion programs.
· Promote positive relations with partners, vendors, and distributors.
· Recommend and administer policies and procedures to enhance operations.
· Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop five-year business plans for the company.
· Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
· Serve on planning and policy-making committees.
· Other duties as assigned.
· At least 7 years sales experience in the payments\IoT\POS industries, with 4 years in a senior management position.
· Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
· Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
· Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
· Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
· Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a result driven, team-oriented environment.
· Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
· Experience in choosing, deploying and using marketing and sales (globally) SW applications.
Please send cv to email@example.com