EUROPEAN REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
Leading global payment company is looking for “Hunter” with vast knowledge in the payment industry within the European region.
The successful candidate will have significant sales experience in the payment industry and specifically focus on carrying out direct sales activities in order to maintain and develop sales of the payments product range.
Candidate should understand and monitor the e-commerce payment market across CEE countries and, consequently, suggest new initiatives to respond to changes in these markets.
- Active business development: close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations and setting up performance tracking capabilities
- Exceed individual sales targets and help the company to achieve its revenue and non-revenue-based targets.
- Managing existing regional contracts
- Market research and sales activities on foreign markets (mainly Eastern Europe)
- Create and own go to market segmentation and compelling formulation of the value proposition for customers/partners/distribution in the payment industry
- Identifying and engaging with current and potential adopters of a relevant payment technology
- Build sustainable and valuable relationships with the partners in order to complete the 360° view of his client
- Position the company as a business partner, in order to identify and create new business opportunities
- Articulate company solutions into a value proposition that answers the client needs
- Propose innovative approaches and partnerships in order to develop unsolicited offers
- Build long-term C Level customer relationships with CFOs, CTOs and CEOs and other stakeholders, understanding the industry trends while growing revenue in the assigned segment.
- High-level Sales executer
- MA or MSc in business/sales/management or IT
- 5 years of B2B Sales experience of Technology Products / IT Solutions in a Payments/ multicurrency or prepaid environment is a must
- English – fluent, other EUROPEAN languages will be an advantage
- Working experience in sales and business development in B2B
- Local & industry network (credibility with clients)
- International multi-cultural orientation
- Availability and willingness to travel abroad within Europe
- Entrepreneurial spirit, that allows you to work independently and to take responsibility for your own actions.
- Good knowledge in the area of new payment technologies or within target industries business processes
- Excellent interpersonal& written communication skills, positive attitudes at work
- Strong focus on results and achievement of goals
- Knowledge of the Payment ecosystem, its relevant players and understands the payment market value proposition in the relevant region
Please send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org