EasyPark System Operation
The EasyPark device is an electronic in vehicle parking meter placed on the window inside the vehicle on the side next to the curb. The unit contains a visual display which allows the end user or enforcement officer to clearly see the parking details such as zones, time, credit etc. The unit can easily be recharged with parking fees at conveniently located Points of Sale (POS) terminals, or alternatively at home via the EasyPark website. The user is charged only for actual parking time.
|EasyPark Device – Easy to Use
The EasyPark device supports multiple parking zone rates, so a single device can be used for an entire region or country. For example, today EasyPark is able to support up to 65,000 parking lots and toll gates with up to 256 different parking zones.
The operation of the EasyPark device is simple and user friendly - within seconds it is activated without the need to get out of the car, look for change or make a phone call. The device supports advanced parking rates policies, automatic renewals, scheduled parking and more.Loading Station – Cost Effective; Plug and Play
Reloading the EasyPark device is fast and extremely user-friendly. In order to load parking value the users simply places the device on the point-of-sale (POS) terminal at designated locations. Loading the devices takes only a few seconds, during which rates are updated, parking information is sent to the municipalities, and a parking history receipt is produced for the customer.
The device can be reloaded via the internet, allowing the end user to get service at the comfort of their own home/office and to interrogate their own parking data as and when they wish. Enforcement – Made Easy
Inspecting the EasyPark device can be done either visually or by using OTI’s handheld enforcement device. Since contactless communication is not affected by weather, humidity, or window conditions, inspection becomes simple, easy and measurable. The inspector’s performance is measured “positively” according to the number of vehicles checked, not according to the number of parking tickets issued. Back Office Software Package – Complete and Comprehensive
EasyPark software can easily be adapted to support multiple languages and can be customized to the specific needs of different markets and cities. The EasyPark software package includes:
- Data collection software – collects parking and loading data from the POS terminal network.
- Database management software – sorts and stores all the collected information. The data is organized into detailed tables, making the information easy to read and use.
- Reports software – generates reports for the tables created by the database management software. Reports categories can easily be modified and customized to fit specific needs, and can be produced in multiple languages. Reports are provided to the drivers, fleets, parking operators and municipalities.
- POS management software – is used to control and manage the terminals or internet loading network. It is used for configuration and installation, POS application updates, remote diagnostics and more.
- Help desk application software – is used to manage the EasyPark customer database, and provide customer services. The application is used to register new customers, report a stolen device, provide refunds and answer technical questions regarding the operation for the EasyPark device.